Audubon's Kingfisher

Audubon's Kingfisher

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Mystery Challenge #1/Starling Wing Challenge

Howdy Folks!

Well, my blog got behind again but boy have I been beading up a storm (in between work, fishing, and hiking!)

Mystery Challenge #1 Reveal date 5/19/16 -
The beads in this kit were beautiful...but Purple and Orange just did not call to me. I kept chipping away at it though and I am pretty happy with the results


























Starling Wing Challenge Reveal date 6/2/16 -
As soon as I opened the box to this kit and saw the focal I knew exactly what I wanted to make - a bead embroidered pendant with renaissance look. I still have TONS of beads left from the kit (and I picked up an extra baggie of the bead mix) so hopefully I can dig them out again on a rainy day and play some more :)














Now back to work on the 3 kits I have all over my desk....(Luna, Tribes, and Mystery #2)

No comments:

Post a Comment