Audubon's Kingfisher

Audubon's Kingfisher

Sunday, December 4, 2011

This Weekend in Beads

Well I promised more beads so...

I decided to start organizing and here is what happened when a baggie of labradorites got left out:
























My cell phone aka camera really can't pick up the sparkle of the rhinestones and labradorites. That, and it's dark here at 4:00 so by the time I was ready to take a picture I had the lighing of a cave. I love the locket though...I used a little $ from my holiday bonus (thanks boss!) to purchase this little victorian fob locket.

My mini-giveaway was a success and the leftover kits all have new homes!

I am wondering what I should do with all of my leftover, what is this, the-only-one-like-it, why on earth did I buy these, where did these come from, what was I thinking beads? I have an old metal cookie tin full to the brim of whatsits and odds and ends. I can trade everything off a bit at a time, trade everything off at once or give the whole thing away (im keeping the tin though.)

Any thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I love the necklace! So Feminine and Delicate! You could always do a blog give away contest for the leftovers that you want to get rid of. I have a really hard time culling anything because I am always so afraid I might need it later lol

    ReplyDelete