Audubon's Kingfisher

Audubon's Kingfisher

Sunday, December 18, 2011

This Weekend in Beads...not being interrupted with Christmas stuff

There was no Weekend of beads last week. Solstice/Christmas presents needed wrapping :(

So since that is out of the way and I am still in a holiday mood I made something festive today :
























And it appears that Mother Nature is in the holiday mood as well, giving me about 5 minutes of full daylight so I could take a somewhat decent picture for once.

I have recieved my gift for the Secret Santa exchange...it still remains unopened. (I am determined to open in on either Solistice or Christmas...depends on how busy next week is. Looks like the exchange worked well for everyone...there is a group of people out there stalking there mailpeople. Teehee.

Well, Happy Holidays folks!

1 comment:

  1. Christina, The necklace is so very pretty I really like it. I have already opened my SS gift cause I thought it was something that I had ordered, but I have not worn the gift yet and I have not played with the wonerful beads either. Tonight is my office Christmas party so I think I will wear my gift tonight.
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours,
    Therese

    ReplyDelete