Audubon's Kingfisher

Audubon's Kingfisher

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Muffin tin challenge 2017

What is the Muffin Tin Challenge? You can read more about it here on Heather Power's Blog

I started off with NO muffin tin. I don't bake. In the beginning, I used my Boyfriend's fly tying containers...but I didn't quite feel right with out a muffin tin. 


I ended up getting some disposable ones at the Grocery store. I loved this challenge so much though, I am thinking of getting a vintage muffin tin to be able to continue to create like this. I got so much done!

Here is my loaded tin, with beady muffin mix

And here are my pieces! 

Memory wire wrap bracelets with charms, inspired by Heather Power's Bead Table Wednesday tutorial. 
Snowflake: Peanut beads, vintage faceted seed beads, memory wire, Humblebeads Snowflake bead, freshwater pearl, czech class flower, Swarovski crystal
Birdie: Peanut beads, vintage faceted seed beads, memory wire, Humblebeads Birdie bead, Vintaj Filigree bead, czech class flower, Swarovski crystal

Wire wrapped silk bead earrings inspired by Heather Power's Bead Table Wednesday tutorial.
Robin Eggs: Silk ribbon, seed beads, vintage seed beads, Vintaj bead caps, Humblebeads headpins
Winter wanderer: Silk ribbon, seed beads, vintage seed beads, Vintaj bead caps, Swarovski beads, Freshwater pearls.
Walk in the woods: Silk ribbon, seed beads, vintage seed beads, , Swarovski pearls, Vintaj Arte Metal leaf charms.
Walk in the woods Necklace: Seed beads, Copper rounds, Humblebeads Birdie and rondelles, Aquamarine, Swarovksi beads, freshwater pearls, Vintaj Arte Metal leaf charm. I did not make the cute nest, I won it years ago from Vintaj.

And here is the whole Walk in the Woods set


Winter Wanderer Necklace: Humblebeads House bead, Green Girl Studios nest charm, Mamacita pewter birdie, lucite leaf, freshwater pears, Vintaj bead caps, Swarovski beads, peanut beads, vintage seed beads, silver heart toggle.

And here is the whole Winter Wanderer set:

12 comments:

  1. These are so incredibly beautiful Christina! I love your choice of colors, mix of beads, and nature themes. The sets are beautifully coordinated and they are true works of art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't got a muffin tin either :) SO you not only made a whole lot of wonderful jewelry but also practiced new tutorials - here is another advantage of this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent pieces! I want to make some of those bracelets. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work! And I have to say, as wildlife rehabilitator I ADORE the kingfisher image up top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pieces - I love you colors and how delicate they look :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the bird necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stuff here! I think my fave is your Walk in the Woods necklace... but it's hard to go wrong with Heahter's amazing birds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for Sharing such a great information with us!.intraday Stock Tips

    ReplyDelete