Audubon's Kingfisher

Audubon's Kingfisher

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Endless Sky Challenge Reveal

This was supposed to post automatically for me this afternoon but technology was not playing nice with me.

Anyway.....

Endless Sky - Pacific Northwest Style (Middle Fork, Snoqualmie River):



Here are the goodies from the kit before I attacked them:

And after:


Don't forget to stop by an visit the all of the wonderful challenge participants


Christina Hickman - You are here, thanks for stopping in! :)

5 comments:

  1. Love all the beautiful pieces you made. That long necklace in the first picture looks like it could be worn a few different ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me feel like a sloth! You made all these beautiful pieces AND went fishing and hiking! :) Truly a gorgeous bunch of creations. I'll just mention a few favorites: I love the bangles! I also love the necklace with the fun and fabulous "tassel". That is something I would wear. Also the chip bracelet in the first grouping. I think I must be in a bracelet mood! Great work and fun to see it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you were busy. These are all lovely pieces. I especially like the way you used the Sari Silk in the different pieces. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You really went to town with this kit! All of your designs are so pretty and I love all the fiber accents. Owls are one of my favorite things to collect and I love how you incorporated one into both the long necklace and bracelet. The bird earrings really tie together the nature theme. Also great use of fiber for the knotted beads on the necklace strand. Fantastic job on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing array of jewelry! Love your tassel necklace, it's my fav of the bunch.

    ReplyDelete