Audubon's Kingfisher

Audubon's Kingfisher

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Beading again part 2

I have been online looking for more items for bead embroidery..since I can make a smallish piece in about 2 weeks and its the easiest thing on my hands and wrists..only to discover one of my sources for Laura Mears porcelain beads has closed (Beyond Beadery, Spokane, Wa)

Then desperate for an owl to embroider I turned to Etsy. I found a wonderful handmade wood domino pendant with an owl on it (from Jessica Klaaren of TheBirdandBranch. I finished this pendant last week.





































And to my Joy, Laura Mears has her own Etsy shop now, LauraMearsDesigns, and my owl fix has been sated for now with this little guy. (with 3 more owl designs to come in a few weeks)










No comments:

Post a Comment